Yeast-free pizza crust






No yeast? No problem!
I’ve found that it is hard to come by yeast during these months of quarantine/Covid-19 craziness. I’ve heard the same complaint from several friends as well, so what better time than now to share a yeast free, super simple, daringly delicious pizza crust recipe!?
One of my favorite things to make is a homemade pizza. I used to do it for my parents/sister when I lived at home, and now I’m carrying on the tradition for the little family I created.

What you will need:

• 3 cups flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 cup water


1. Combine all the ingredients into one large mixing bowl

2. You can use a stand mixer, or you can use a spoon and your hands to mix and knead the dough like I did!

3. Stir/mix/knead the dough until it’s formed into a ball

4. Throw some flour down on a flat surface (like a large wooden cutting board), and rub some more flower on a rolling pin and roll the dough out until it looks something like this!
    Basically, you want it round or oval and flat.

5. Transfer your rolled out dough to a pizza stone or baking pan and add your toppings!
     • I added my pizza sauce, then fresh mozzarella, then pepperoni


6. Bake at 450°F for about 15 minutes

7. Let it cool, then cut and serve!


* I actually made this recipe 3 times to create 3 different pizzas for my family.
I made the half pepperoni, one with just fresh mozzarella, and one with fresh mozzarella and prosciutto. They all turned out SO yummy! I’m certain any of your favorite toppings would, too!




Comments

Popular Posts